HP 14-am025na 14-inch HD Laptop (Turbo silver) - (Intel Core i3-5005U, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Intel HD 5500 Graphics Card, Windows 10)
>>> HP 14 am025na 14 inch HD Laptop <<<
- Processor: Intel Core i3-5005U (2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)Processor family: 5th Generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB); Transfer rates up to 1600 MT/s
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Display: 35.6 cm (14") diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Tackle all your daily tasks with an affordable laptop that comes packed with all the features you need, HP TrueVision HD Camera, DTS Studio Sound, Super Multi DVD burner/player and full-size island-style keyboard with integrated numeric keypad.
- With the latest Intel processors and plenty of hard drive space, you can work, play, multitask, and store more of what matters to you.
Get reliable power and storage you can trust.
- Vibrant display.
The crisp HD screen lets you enjoy your photos, videos, and web pages in detail.
- HP Lounge.
With unlimited access to music and exclusive content for HP customers, there's no need to search for it, as it comes to you.
It gives Unlimited access to Universal Music's portfolio for 12 months, free to HP customers.
When choosing which laptop to get, you to check out many factors and discover the best one.
There are tens of the different factors, but I will show you those that are important, and those that aren't.
WHILE I myself buy a laptop privately, I look for processor chip velocity usually, portability, and price.
The other factors such as hard drive space, storage area, etc.
can continually be improved later.
Also, these factors will be the same for some laptops anyway. Tips: 1.
Look at your preferences. You should choose the purchase price hardware and range requirements depending on your preferences.
If you're a everyday home user, you don't desire a top quality gaming laptop.
However, if you are a specialist gamer, then you are doing need top quality games laptop.
For the everyday home user, the utmost you should devote to a laptop is just about $700.
Any longer than that, you discover that it will be not worthwhile your cash. 2.
Use reviews and specs to look for the best laptop. There many sites on the web that allow visitors to write reviews on various consumer electronics that also technical specs for those laptop computers.
This allows someone to quickly make a decision if the laptop is designed for you weren't and also check how it worked well for others.
An excellent laptop will need a higher cpu velocity that is either dual quad or central key.
I don't really value RAM or hard disk drive space because, when i discussed earlier those are usually the same for all those laptops and are often upgradable if you want more. 3.
Design counts. If you're eager to spend the amount of money on the laptop, you should purchase a laptop that appears nice.
Some laptop computers are created using cheap vinyl and are heavy and heavy.
They are the laptops you want to remain away from.
Increasingly more laptop computers are slimmer and lighter now.
Have the new ones because they're cheaper, plus they look nicer.